Okay.... Yes.. Collin knows he's cool. Actually, he's just happy to be on his way to Monterey to enjoy the various wonderful goings-on there.
Anyway... I thought I'd list the reasons I love Monterey while I'm waiting for everyone to get ready for the day. So... Here goes:
- By far the best reason to come to Monterey California is: The Weather. Holy cow, is it awesome. Waking up in the morning is freaking awesome. It's almost always around 65 degrees. Also, during the day a *hot* day is around 80 degrees. Usually its around 68-75 degrees year round. Holy cow, could you ask for anything more?
- Clam Chowder from Fisherman's Wharf. Yes... As a previous entry has noted, this clam chowder is from heaven. It's insane.
- The salty-fresh air wherever you go. Due to the close proximity of the ocean, the air is always very fresh - almost theraputic.
- The Beach, of course.
- The Monterey Aquarium is amazing. If you haven't seen it yet, you definitely should.
- Another fantastic feature of Monterey is the beautiful tide pools in the ocean. Amazing life...
And that's about it - for now. The green trees everywhere are also a benefit, as well as family (because whenever we go to Monterey, it's always a family-reunion type thing.)
Anyway... Good times.
I still have my sore throat, but it's going away.
Life is good!